May 5th 2019
LOCATION: Salem, Wi
$375- after 2/15/19
AGE LEVEL 12u
3G – Pool play
4GG for top 12 teams, bottom 4 in pool play are eliminated.
16 Team Tournament
Partial proceeds go to the HUD VASH program.
HUD VASH provide homes for homeless veterans and their families.
*** TEAMS ENTERED***
11u Lakeland Lazers
12u Northern ICE 007
12u Glory Vazquez
12u Waukesha Blazers
12u West Allis Wolves Red
12u Xtreme Softball
***wait list after 16 teams***
- 3 Games (Pool play)
- 4GG for top 12 teams
- 4 pools of 4 teams, #4 seeds after pool play will be eliminated, and not enter bracket play
- Cost $325 before 2/15/19, $375.00 after
- Located at Salem Grade School
- Run differential (12 after 3, 10 after 4, 8 after 5).
- Infield masks recommended for all infield players
- Age groups: 11u/12u (16 teams)
- Please bring proof of insurance on the day of, and email the team roster by Wed 5/2
- Facilities and concessions at the park.
- Please limit carry-ins, this is our club’s main fundraiser.
- Huge Raffle/Giveaways! YETI cooler!, Bluetooth Speaker, Eazy up, Wagon, Plus much much more
- T-shirt pre sales will be online and picked up by team. Options to have name and number place on the back only for presales. Limited supplies of t-shirts on the day of the tournament.
- Kona Ice will be onsite selling flavored shaved ice! Great treat.
- Individual awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the tournament.
- Teams have the option to bat the entire line up or can bat up to 9 players using the DP/Flex throughout the tournament. In an effort to encourage teams to bat their entire lineup, lineups will be collapsed in the case of a player leaving the lineup due to injury or illness, but they cannot return to that game.
- Pitching distance will be 40’
- 2 umpires will be used for bracket play.
- 6 innings or 75 min. Finish the inning. Games will NOT end in a tie.
- International TB will decide games that are tied after 7 innings or if time limit has expired.
- No time limit on the championship games (1st, and 3rd place games)
- Refund Policy:
- Refund entry fee less $100 if canceled prior to first pitch.
- No refunds after 1st pitch of game 1
- Tournament director reserves the right to change format in the event of weather delays or changing conditions.