Sunday May 3rd 2020
LOCATION: Salem, Wi
AGE LEVEL 11u/12u
3G – Pool play
4GG for top 12 teams, all teams will enter single elimination bracket play
16 Team Tournament
Partial proceeds go to the HUD VASH program.
HUD VASH provide homes for homeless veterans and their families.
2019 Team Finishes
1st Place Waukesha Blazers
2nd Place Oshkosh Spartans
3rd Place CTW 11u
- 3 Games (Pool play)
- 4GG for top 12 teams
- 4 pools of 4 teams, all teams will enter single elimination bracket play
- Located at Salem Grade School Salem, WI
- Run differential (12 after 3, 10 after 4, 8 after 5).
- Infield masks recommended for all infield players
- Age groups: 11u/12u (16 teams)
- Please bring proof of insurance on the day of, and email the team roster by Wed 4/29
- Facilities and concessions at the park.
- Please limit carry-ins, this is our club’s main fundraiser.
- Huge Raffle/Giveaways!
- T-shirt pre sales will be online and picked up by team. Options to have name and number place on the back only for presales. Limited supplies of t-shirts on the day of the tournament.
- Kona Ice will be onsite selling flavored shaved ice! Great treat.
- Individual awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the tournament.
- Teams have the option to bat the entire line up or can bat up to 9 players using the DP/Flex throughout the tournament. In an effort to encourage teams to bat their entire lineup, lineups will be collapsed in the case of a player leaving the lineup due to injury or illness, but they cannot return to that game.
- Pitching distance will be 40’
- 2 umpires will be used for championship and 3rd/4th place games only
- 7 innings or 75 min. Finish the inning. Games will NOT end in a tie.
- International TB will decide games that are tied after 7 innings or if time limit has expired.
- No time limit on the championship games (1st, and 3rd place games) 7 inning game.
- Refund Policy:
- Refund entry fee less $100 if canceled prior to first pitch.
- No refunds after 1st pitch of game 1
- Tournament director reserves the right to change format in the event of weather delays or changing conditions.